Casual position with the opportunity to move permanent part-time.
Would you love to advance your career in critical care and emergency nursing with the assistance of a supported training program and mentors?
Are you wanting to handle extraordinary cases with an extraordinary team?
We are on the lookout for an experienced veterinary nurse to join our team in the Pet Intensive Care Unit in a casual capacity. For some people, transitioning to a critical care career can be daunting to think about, however our team make this a smooth process, with significant support and training provided prior to completing any shifts with responsibility for patient care.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then please contact us to view our facility and meet our Pet ICU team!
Pet ICU is associated with Animal Emergency Service which is one of Australia’s leading emergency and critical care referral specialist centers. Our practice is located on the south side of Brisbane at Underwood, where you will find us perfectly situated 20 mins from the vibrant city of Brisbane or 30 mins from the famous Gold Coast beaches! Our practice is equipped with everything you need to provide quality, critical and emergency care for our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing, or Bachelor of Veterinary Technology.
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience post qualifications of Veterinary Nursing.
- A Diploma in Emergency and Critical care is highly desired but not essential.
- A passion for providing excellent patient care, a desire to work as part of a team, and a drive for continuing education.
- The ability to participate in a roster spanning across a 24-hour period.
To apply for this role, you can either apply below, or email your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number PIVN1905.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!