Henri, the four-year-old kelpie cross stunned firefighters making checks to ensure a Loganholme house fire completely doused when she emerged from the lounge area.

Somehow surviving the fire, Henri is now in intensive care at Animal Emergency Service’s Underwood hospital where her fate is uncertain, reports The Courier-Mail.

 

Full article originally posted on The Courier-Mail website as “Dog that survived weekend house fire is in intensive care” on August 14, 2019.

Article republished on the Mercury and NT News.

 

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!