We all know how our furry friends like to play with anything shiny. This is especially evident when the holiday season comes around. While it is fun to watch your pets play with the Christmas bobbles or the tinsel it can be quite dangerous.
One curious cat was brought to Animal Emergency Service with 1.6 meters of tinsel scattered throughout its throat, intestine and stomach. Fortunately, the vets at AES were able to safely remove all 1.6 metres of tinsel from her stomach.
Article originally posted as ‘Holiday warning for pet owners after cat swallows 1.6 metres of tinsel’
Find the full story on 7News here
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!