Baclofen Toxicity – Keeva’s Story

Baclofen Toxicity – Keeva’s Story

Keeva the 2-year-old Irish Wolfhound X who presented to the Animal Emergency Service at Underwood one Sunday evening. She was brought in after her owners found her outside with their other dog and noticed she was acting abnormally. On arrival she was drooling and...
Meet Brittany – AES Client Care Representative

Meet Brittany – AES Client Care Representative

Life at Animal Emergency Service centres around our culture. We pride ourselves on our passionate and driven team, who are all connected and inspired by our mutual values. Meet Brittany – Vet Science student, Equine graduate, passionate animal lover, avid soccer...
A Little Bit of Rat Bait Goes a Long Way

A Little Bit of Rat Bait Goes a Long Way

One March evening, Ash the Border Collie was rushed into Animal Emergency Service vomiting blood. He was lethargic and could barely lift his head. Dr Gareth assessed him and immediately become concerned about how pale Ash’s gum colour was. Within two hours, Ash’s red...