Henry the Cavoodle is lucky to be alive after swallowing a discarded fish hook thrown over the fence in a suspected baiting attempt.
The poor pup was rushed to the Animal Emergency Service hospital in Tanawha on New Years Day.
Luckily the AES team was able to safely remove the hook and Henry was able to return home without any complications.
AES Tanawha Director Dr Matt Rosen addresses the dangers pets can face when fish hooks are not discarded correctly.
Full article originally posted as ‘Dog swallows hook in baiting attempt’
Find the full story on the Weekly Times here
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!