Anglers are being urged not to leave their hooks lying around after a beloved family pet was injured after swallowing one on a walk.

Channel 7 News recently followed the story of poor Henry who swallowed a discarded hook before being rushed to Animal Emergency Service Tanawha.

See the full interview on 7News’ Facebook here

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

As you found this post useful...

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!